In the more than 30 years that Christine Weitmann has led AGAPE e.V., she has been able to give many people in India, Bangladesh, Nepal and Tibet a new chance. She has also documented her travels in photographs, a selection of which can be seen below. Her commitment for the children of the poorest of the poor was honoured with the Federal Cross of Merit and in a number of newspaper articles. These can be viewed here, as well as the annual newsletters.
- RNZ, May 2020: "Mit der corona-Krise kommt die Hungersnot"
- RNZ on July 24th 2017: "Das Wasser des Teufels"
- RNZ on May 16th 2017: "Schulen gegen die Armut"
- Letter to the editor RNZ, September 2017: "Mutter Theresa - Ich erlebte sie anders"
- RNZ on 8th of September 2017: "Wir sprechen von 40 Millionen Betroffenen"
- RNZ on 13th of May 2016: "Für diese Arbeit braucht es Beharrlichkeit"
- RNZ on 4th of April 2016: "Sie möchte den Ärmsten der Armen helfen"
- RNZ on 28th of August 2015: "Eine Kämpferin der Nächstenliebe"